Book Donations Being Accepted
We are now welcoming donations of slightly used books, DVDs and CDs. Please feel free to bring your donations to the library anytime that we are open. Do not leave donations in our book return.
There is currently a 60% chance of thunderstorms tomorrow, July 27th. What that means is… there’s a 40% chance that there won’t be! We’ll be keeping an eye on the forecast but, as of now, we’ll see you at the East Street entrance of the Mutter’s Field Accessible Trail at 6pm!
PLEASE NOTE: We briefly advertised the wrong start time for our Build a Better World Book Talk on our lawn signs. It will begin at 6pm. Thank you!
We are having a fantastic time this summer!!
Our participants had so much fun at the new guitar circle, that we are holding another one tomorrow! Now called Strings & Sings, the group will meet every other Tuesday in the Youth Department from 6:30-8pm.
Then on Thursday, we’ve RESCHEDULED our Walking Tour of Mutter’s Field Accessible Trail with Marty Klein. Participants should meet at the East St. entrance. In the event that lot is full, parking is available along East Green Street. Enter the trail at the end of the street and proceed to the East St. trail head to meet the group. (We’ll be keeping an eye on that forecast!)
Tonight, July 19th, will be our last drop-in Art Buffet. A HUGE thanks to our volunteers Lois and Vicky for making it so much fun!! And remember — we provide the materials, you just drop-in anytime between 5:30 and 7:30pm.